You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a simple stock webpage, with it's correspondent database and level access and three reports.
The flow will be as follows:
**FIRST PAGE: login page. This is where it all starts. user should login with name and password. Simple no-bot device should appear in case user tries wrong login for more than five tries. Login will be validated at MySQL database.
**Second page: Menu will depend on user's access level.
**Third page: Stock Page. Page with consist of stock list, with filters, and sort. A search box should be available. Menu should be access-level dependent and will consist of ADD-REMOVE-EDIT-WITHDRAW QTY
- User will enter the page and all database items will appear.
- User will then: or choose item direclty from the populated database stock list; or filter. If one chooses to filter, the list will be filtered by TYPE or USE.
- Stock list will have the following collumns: Image; Type; Use; My Part#, Manufacturer Part#; Description; Qty; Location. These collums will be common for all tables in database. Specific tables will be made for specific TYPE of items, that will have specific collumns.
- Filter will be for the collumns: Type, use
- If user chooses an item, a popup (or AJAX) window will show with the items full description and Quanttity to withdraw from stock (if access-level permits withdraw). A confirm with document input box show. Print option should be available on this window (first report). Withdrawn Qty should be able to populate a a stock movement table with date-time of withdraw/ add (in this case just withdraw - an add page will be made separately), qty withdraw, user who did the withdraw, location applied, document number.
**Fourth page: a Project page. This page will contain the list with the Projects short description and menus for the ADD-EDIT-REMOVE, access-level dependent. Project list will have number, Project Name, Project Description, start date, end date, active (Yes-No), Owner.
- Filter should be made by owner
- Search box.
When user clicks on a specific project, it will open a new page with all of the project movements.
** Fifth page: Project Movement page. This will have the project description, owner, price, etc. and more importantly, the flow of work or stock movement. If the user clicks on a flow, the description of that flow will pop-up.
**Sixth page: Project Flow Page - On this page, the user (depending on access-level), will be able to generate the flow of work and follow-ups of the project and will also be able to generate a document number that will be placed on the withdraw form of stock, as described in page 3.
** Seventh Page: Stock movement page: in this page, a stock movement will be made. Depending on the TYPE, it will populate differente tables. Or Not! May be the freelancer can develop a better option. But this is because of the following: I want to have a table with specific collumns for electronic components: Unit, Part Type, Value, Series, Manufacturer, Package/Case. Don't forget the basic ones, common for all tables: Image; Type; Use; My Part#, Manufacturer Part#; Description; Qty; Location. In another table, for example, I want to keep tools. So, it will have the common collumns plus a size or so. Maybe there can be one table with all the collumns and only be shown the ones pertinent to TYPE.
- When changing the amount (quantity) of the items in stock or adding a new item on this page, a popup will show asking for details of how this acquired, price, dealer, date, etc.
If bidder has a project already done, please send link so I can try it.
Milestones are welcome and should be set up PRIOR to accepting the project, via PMB.
All coding (source code) will be handed at the end of the project.
***IMPORTANT: A step-by-step manual/ instruction should be provided. I will run this coding on my internet service provider, so I have to be able to "install" everything by myself. This includeds any compilation.
More information through Personal Message and Clarification
Additional Project Description:
08/15/2011 at 19:12 EDT
I don't want nothing fancy.
So don't waste your time (and charge for it) on fancy nice stuff.
It's an internal site. So anything you do, keep it to plain, fast (and cheap) stuff.