Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We are a travel agency and we want to develop an “Alerts” system. The idea is that people who are not subscribed to our newsletter can have the opportunity to subscribe to our alerts and receive only the offers they are interested in.
So the Alerts system should be like this:
- Alerts button on the home page of our site
- A subscribe form where the client leaves his details and chooses his areas of interest (for example offers to a certain country or cruises or airplane tickets – we’ll have a list of max 10 options he has to choose from)
- The client receives once a week an email consisting the latest offers we have posted on our website – only the offers from the categories he has chosen.
Technical issues that are involved:
– the system has to recognize the latest offers according to their categories and countries (we already have these fields in the admin)
– the system has to match the offers with the list of subscribers and their choices
– after that, the system automatically gathers all these information in a predefined e-mail and sends the alert at a scheduled time.