You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The sliced design, in addition, must be a responsive design so it views well on MOBILE devise as well as desktops. So this is not just slicing into ordinary desktop HTML -- you have to keep mobile devices in mind as well when creating the HTML/CSS code.
So this is a slicing + coding job.
The design work is already done in the PSD’s, but on your end you will need to create the code and then hook up the existing code on the existing site into the new design. You will also need to rewrite/optimize the code for performance.
The PSD designer is still in process, so you will have to work on each PSD, implement the working page on the test server, then move on to the next one. That’s the way to do this project.
The resulting code must be fast and efficient and things must load quickly! I want SPEED
READ THE DESIGN SPECIFICATION ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR THE PROJECT SPECIFICS! DON"T BID UNLESS YOU READ IT FIRST
BASIC PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
1. Convert the new site design (PSD’s) into optimized HTML/CSS.
3. If needed, optmize/rewrite the PHP to make it faster
4. Create a responsive design that offers full support for mobile devices. Whether you work this into the existing HTML/CSS design. I would prefer to go with the responsive design over a complete mobile version of the site.
5. Ensure the completed design works exactly as specified in the PSD’s (and the original website functionality), is optimized, and fast! It’s absolutely unacceptable to have a slow loading website or the programming features slow.
HOW TO APPLY
Don't just bid. Read the specifications thoroughly, take a look at the example PSD designs, look at existing website bedbugs.net and registry.bedbugs.net so you know exactly what you will be converting into a new layout.
Take special note of registry.bedbugs.net -- you will be hooking up this CODE to the new design you slice from the PSD, so you need to be able to hook/insert the PHP into the new CSS/HTML. As part of the requirement is to optimize /rewrite parts of the code if needed for speed, you will need to be good at PHP.
Once you look through the existing site, look at the example PSD's, and VERY THOROUGHLY read the specifications, send me a nice long paragraph explaining to me the following:
1. Why you think you can do this project
2. Your previous experiences and projects that can demonstrate you have the skills to do the project (emphasis on PHP, your experience slicing PSD's, and your ability to create a responsive design).
3. A direct list of your technical skills that match my list of required technical skills
4. How long the project will take you and your ability to finish the project
5. Any other skills you think would convince me.