You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Im running a joomla-vbulletin integrated website at the moment and now i want to add community functions of phpfox by integrating.
Required work is listed..
1) PHPFox will be the main application, which will handle all user registrations. The fields of the 2 remaining products will be brought in accordance with the PHPFox ones.
2) All three applications will be integrated on the shared login level, whether using the modified integration plug-in provided by phpfox or by your own.
3) vBulletin will be integrated into a PHPFox template and will completely replace the standard PHPFox forum.
4) Joomla will be customized to accommodate a block showing recent vBulletin posts. Another block will show the avatar of a logged-in member and his/her message alerts and friend requests. ( My system alreay show these but you should add friend requests only)
5) The CSS files of the products will be modified to provide color consistency throughout the solution.