You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for a Pinterest-clone website built in the Joomla 3.x (updateable) platform and based in K2. The website itself is, however, more of a mesh between Joomla’s K2, pinterest and youtube that will be turned into a membership site later on. Modules and plugins should run smoothly and error-free throughout the website.
NOTE FROM HIRER (ME): Do NOT bid if you have little experience, poor communication, multiple projects not done on time, or negative feedback. Any bid not providing accurate or sufficient time to complete project will not be considered. I have set aside a maximum of $1500, so please don’t bid if you cannot do the project for that max price.
1. ***Content must be built responsive in Joomla 3 and updateable, moomasonry script, and on a horizontal layout scaling, so it re-situates upon screen/resolution size and optimizes space according to target device (tablets, mobiles, etc.); similar to Pinterest. Mobile should review as 2 columns like the Pinterest app does as well.
2. ***Content is to be based in K2, because I will be turning the site into a membership site using AEC and probably an affiliate component like Post Affiliate Pro as well >> of which both already work with K2. In other words, the end result MUST work with both AEC and affiliate program.
3. ***Users must be able to comment, like, and upload own content (including articles, pdfs, docs, zips, pics, music, videos, etc.), hence the need to be based in K2.
a. **If user doesn't load image, then an archived image (from site server) should auto load according to post/file type; or if post is text only, then preview of text shows with read more link.
b. **Certain items should be able to be downloaded by viewers (permission granted by poster).
c. **Experts'/gurus' (that I designate through user groups) posts will look different from others' posts. (I imagine that would be set by “if user group = professional, then background is a color of their choice except the basic color”; for example, basic users are all a light gray, but mine, as super admin, might be a teal blue--which no one else can choose; expert2 may choose pink; expert 3 may choose yellow, etc.); see site for example of varied post colors: http://demo.gavick.com/free/may2012.
4. ***Users should be able to link to other video sources (like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Amazon S3, Google, Yahoo, etc.) and auto embed simply by pasting URL; or user can upload their own videos like a video blog.
a. **Images should be auto captured (like in YouTube in which I can choose one of the auto captured images to be the thumbnail for the video)
5. ***Users need to be able to like/favorite/follow other users' posts/boards.
a. **Also to add to own boards (reminder folders) like the "repin" feature in Pinterest; as an example of Pinterest clone.
6. ***Design should be visually appealing with base colors matching my existing logo; see checklist
a. **I'd like images to crop themselves to fit in the thumbnail width.
7. ***Responsive speed must be very fast; my customers should not have to wait more than 3 sec for load time.