I wat to get life with a hosted -pre-installed - liferay installation
- selection of specific portlets and installation
- elaboration of first and second level of a website layout (template with standard menu left and on top of the page)
- elaboration of a registration form (e.g portlet)
- installation of a sql database, which should hold some thousand articles
- possibility to create micro-subsites - two or three - with same layout / template but possibly different color schee and alias link
- ----------------that s all for phase 1 ------------------ phase 2 will then - in terms of programming and layouting - much more interesting (also financially). I would like, in a quick first step, quick and dirty- so to say - rapidly fill in content on the website, which should look neat and clear - nothing fancy.
In phase 2 I am planning intranet functionalities, file-sharing, etc. and a pimp-up of the initially simple website template - as well as services for customers, such as role-based access to content / databases, etc.
look forward to hearing from you
Additional Project Description:
03/23/2013 at 23:31 CET
Please state your experience with liferay. I do need a template, but also most likely specific programming.
Please add a link to some samples of your work too. Thanks a lot.
Any recommendation for a god liferay hosting company?