I am setting up a property website and I’m looking for a coder to create a MySQL/Wordpress Database which will need to do the following:
1. Register new users as Landlords/Agents or Tenants with contact details.
2. Allow non-registered users to view basic details of the properties but to get full details they must register.
3. Create a form that allows landlords to upload property details including pictures and videos and up to 250 words of free text .
4. The form must provide a unique property ID eg.
i. FLxxxx for flat,
ii. HSxxxx for house
iii. RMxxxx for room
iv. STxxxx for storage
v. Agent or Landlord Field
vi. Contact details
5. The upload form needs to provide 3 options:
i. Gold – allows up to 10 pictures, video +max of 250 word description + property appears at the top of any list.
ii. Silver – allows up to 6 pictures, + max 250 word description
iii. Bronze – allows 2 pictures +max 150 word description
6. The search engine will need to allow the user to search by type (room, flat, house), Price or location as a basic search, and then on the advanced search all of the above plus options like bedrooms, garden and some others.
7. Once the selection is done the search should be able to deliver all options as a list with the description and pictures/video of the property as shown in capture.jpg.
8. The system should also be able to provide a list of properties in priority order so if a letting agent or landlord wants to push their property to the top of the list then the displayed list reflects this.
9. I would like the list to display as it does in gumtree.com.
Please see capture.jpg for how the property should display.
Currently all I have is a shell website so there is no great issue if things need to be changed.
Site can be viewed here http://126.96.36.199/