I am looking to have a website built for my real estate team. We need it to be simple, modern, and clean, while showcasing our listings in the best possible way.
An example of a website we really like is the following - craigmorris.com
Our project will need to be designed and built, and we need the following features as a must have:
- Huge display for photos of our listings on the home page (as shown in the link above)
- The ability to easily add, edit, or remove a listing. The ability to quickly add or remove photos for a listing, and a way to move a listing from our "current listings" to our "sold listings" easily.
- We need a blog, something that has a fresh design to it so we can easily add information about the happenings in our area with the real estate market, etc. This would be great to have extra SEO optimization so we can drive traffic to our blog.
- We need a feature so potential clients can search for homes in our area. There are many IDX/MLS plugins, and they should work with our MLS system. However, we want the user to submit some basic contact information about themselves first before they can use this feature.
- The pages we need are the following
- About Us (Static) / This page will have a downloadable PDF "magazine" that is a packet of information about us. We need to find a way to incorporate that on this page.
- Contact Us (Static)
- Communities (Semi Static) -- this page will be something we can use to outline each neighborhood in our city, and highlight local businesses, festivals, events, and more. This needs to be something we can easily edit, or add information to, as needed. We also need to be able to add new neighborhoods or remove neighborhoods as needed.
- The ability for the user to sign up for our newsletters