You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Good day everyone,
Please follow the application format we've specified to be eligible for the project, any spam copy/paste will be ignored.
We are looking to develop a real estate portal that pulls real estate listing from various website and list them all onto a portal.
We want the portal to automatically pulls new real estate listing from websites such as:
and a few more.
The portal will then display the listing in text+images ala pinterest style layout or other layouts.
When user click on a listing on the portal, it will open a link in a new window linking back to the original listing. So if the listing was pulled from iproperty.com.my then it will go back to the website and display that particular real estate listing on iproperty.com.my
Below are some queries to be answered in order to be qualified for the job:
1) Explain to us in details on how the website will be built, (aggregator, cron jobs etc.)
2) Each website that we're pulling contents from will have different fields, some more than the other. We want the portal to have sufficient search criteria, for example propertyguru displays sqft in their listing while Mudah does not, does this mean sqft be left out from the portal's search criteria? If it's included, what do we do if users search sqft and listings from Mudah does not appear since there's no such information being pulled from there. Kindly analyze the websites above and let me know the consistent search criteria which can be added to our real estate portal
3) Some websites are proper real estate listings where they have all necessary information of the property, while some other website will be more of a classified style. Do you recommend separating both ?
4) It's important that information are being pulled and display in a consistent manner. For example Property Guru may define a listing as Residential for property type while iProperty may define the listing as Private Housing. Both bears the same meaning, what do you do?
5) How often and updated will our real estate portal be when extracting information from these websites, minutes/hours/day etc.
6) Information that is being extracted must be displayed properly including google maps / location
7) We will need an admin panel so we have more control over contents on our portal ranging from editing/deleting listings/information that was extracted and so on, do elaborate further on what you think could be included in the admin panel which will help us manage the website better.
8) Lastly tell me more about yourself as well as provide us with your company/personal website.
We're very serious about the project and we also want to protect ourselves from bad contractors.
Our terms as follows:
1) We will deposit full payment into milestone to prove that we're legitimate and serious about the project
2) You will then start work.
3) Full payment will be released upon completion or can be broken down to milestone/phases. However please take note, we will need to see something concrete and workable functions before we release the payment. If you choose the latter, kindly let us know your plans.
4) Our budget is USD $1,000 to $1,500