You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Use our existing website (written in HTML) to a more user friendly website that we can interact with, add new information too and change content. It would also require a private log in for patients to access our forms .
Additional Project Description:
03/05/2013 at 17:03 AKST
1. Use existing headings on current website
2. Have videos working and be able to add more videos as necessary
3. Have a “links” page for support services, partners, drs etc.
4. Have a log in page to download forms for intake purposes
5. Have a calendar of events that is user friendly and able to manipulate
6. Have links to our constant contact letters that go out
7. Have an “events’ page that is user friendly and can be manipulated
8. Be able to manipulate and change content on the site
We would like these additional pages / functionality added seamlessly into our existing website.
We also need the ability to change the text on our current website, we are not technical so we’re looking for something user friendly (like a CMS) so we can manage these changes ourselves.
I am not sure how our current site is coded, I have reason to believe there are traces of Joomla or AJAX in there as well.
We are open to recoding the site from scratch if needed but would like to work with the graphical elements that are currently in place.