You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project needs freelancers with expert skills in Wordpress advanced customisation, PHP, MySql, website design and content writing.
Should be able to discuss how to improve and redesign an existing website (or start a new website from scratch using some options in the existing model), and add some relevant content (writing, graphics, picture) so that the website if fully functional by mid december.
Example of website theme, plugings and functions:
- S2Member (Membership management to register, login and manage members different level of access to website and pages).
- Formidable Pro (forms for login, registration, survey questions, contact)
- MathCapcha (anti-spam)
- Survey form to allow visitors to vote and provide feedback on what factors they would look from a service provider (save to mysql database).
- Survey form to allow visitors to vote and provide feedback on the experience they had with a service provider (save to mysql database).
- Plugin to invite friends and share link.
- System to enter location (and address) of service providers, e.g. via form
- Search tool to look for service providers within ? km from a AUS postcodes or locations.
- Display of service providers within search area, e.g. google map or list with ratings (from votes)
- Contact form and payment system for service providers that want to register (Accounts for service providers different from consumers)
- Give incentives to users who share links or provide feedback (e.g. entries to free sweepstakes, membership points,...)
- Terms and condition page for consumers or business partners (service providers)
- Website should be fully responsive, user friendly, light and not crowded with content that will delay loading of pages.
Please provide examples and urls of previous related work only! Thank you