You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have created an RSS feed to our website using Web RSS (webrss.com). See the bottom http://www.nethold.co.za/commercial-property-for-sale.htm as an example.
We like the way it works but the problem is that webrss.com is an RSS feeder and Google will not recognise this as new content since it references the webrss.com database. We would like an object/widget/html/php code to be developed where we can input the rss feed url that we can place this code on various pages on our website with different feeds relevant to that specific page. The layout must fit into our overall site design. We like the scrolling function as displayed on http://www.nethold.co.za/commercial-property-for-sale.htm and would like that to be incorporated.
Our requirement is as follows:
1. Create re-usable code or widget or object;
2. Feeds must scroll as per example on http://www.nethold.co.za/commercial-property-for-sale.htm
3. The layout of the feeds must fit into our overall design. Suggestions would be welcome.
4. Google must recognise this as new content each time the the rss feed is updated (this is why we would like code to be developed and is the main reason for this post. We would have been happy to use webrss.com otherwise.)
5. A motivation why the feeds will be recognised by Google as new content.
6. Examples, if you have, where this have been implemented on other websites.