You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I’d like to get a quote for the following initial user stories. Ideally the application should be developed with ruby on rails or Python using twitter bootstrap. I might forget something in this initial specifications but this should work for now.
- Users should be able to register and authenticate via Facebook, Google and Twitter, pinterest
- Users should be able to post pictures of second hand items for sale
- User should be able to #tag and categorize pictures
- Users should be able to give offers on other peoples posts
- Users should be able to have a round of negotiation incl giving offers and counter offers
- Users should be able to create a preference profile for categories
- Users should be able to filter pictures based on tags, categories, users and more
- Users should be able to browse through the pictures/offers like on pinterest
- Users should be able to create a shortlist while browsing through the offers
- Users should have a profile page which differs depending if seller or buyer
- JSON or similar api for mobile applications
- User should be able to make transactions via paypal
- User should be able to share pictures to twitter, pinterest and facebook
- Users should be able to manage the transaction process from closing the deal, delivery and return. For both sellers and buyers
I would like to know how complex this would be for you and if you have some live references?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and all the best,
Additional Project Description:
04/30/2013 at 4:08 EDT
PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS THOROUGLY
I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A CMS IMPLEMENTATION with e.g. drupal, wordpress, magento, etc.. My request is about building and deploying custom consumer 2 consumer market place.