We are looking for an experienced web designer to design a blog site that will accompany our eBook on a specific health topic. This will be our first website so are looking for someone to help with ideas, and to form a collaborative relationship with. We are keen to discuss our needs and ideas.
The site will be 5 – 6 pages and will include the following:
- The blog 9providing regular up to date information about the health topic)
- Ability for visitors to leave comments about blog items
- Links to our social media – facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google + etc
- Ability to sign up to our mailing list and become a member
- Information on our book including excerpts and a sample chapter
- Author bios
- A downloadable word document that will accompany the book
- A forum where members can interact
- A page where we review other resources related to the health topic
- Links to marketplaces selling our eBook
- We may want to also sell the eBook directly from our site
- The ability to include ads in the future
The blog will need to be easy to run, update and adapt. You should have good knowledge of backlinks, as well as Google Analytics, Google Keywords and SEO.
Please include examples of your work and a resume. We are planning to release a series of eBooks and websites, so are looking for someone to potentially work with long term.