Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I'm migrating some software to the web and I need to allow users access web reports. I will create later the reports but I need a starting point using Zend Framework 1.11.11.
- Zend MVC design pattern, I need a master layout and templates for each page.
- Login page, users workspace, admin workspace.
- Users management (create, modify, delete). Just name, last name, email fields.
- Three roles (super admin, admin, user) and the ability to assign each user to a role.
- Permissions: login, reports, tickets and the ability to assign each permission to a role.
- An users access log so I can query every time a user logged into the system. I need to download it in csv.
- Security against sql injection, three times login failed error.
- Session handling, so I can recognize the user inside the system in each page, session expiration of 10 mins.
The CMS will be installed in my server running LAMP. I need installation instructions to be attached to the project. I'm unable to run shell on this server so system installation must not depend on it. Installation of the files must be using ftp transfer to a folder on the server.
Ask me If I'm missing anything important
Additional Project Description:
02/24/2012 at 12:07 PHT
What I'm looking for is a small CMS. I need at this point manage users that will be accesing to it, reports area will be a task later. I need it done in Zend Framework because I'm looking forward to take advantage of all its capacities.
CMS graphical design will be done later, so for now all I need is plain HTML but good PHP core.