You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project is for the redesign of a simple website for http://www.FixMyInfo.com (FMI).
- redesign as per new styles (examples given)
- additional text to be supplied by FMI.
- images to be presented by designer and approved by FMI.
- add signup/signin procedure using Google, Facebook or Twitter.
- to be added to header, similar to August.com “Reserve” button
Dynamic data collection page(s) (7 steps)
- business name
- postal/zip code
- city, province/state
- map (currently non-functional - map to be added)
- (foursquare/gowalla step to be removed)
- complete redesign; results from variable number of API sources to be presented in a variably sized “tile format”, similar to PDF example to be provided.
Purchase page (using PayPal)
- pre-fill fields with data collected where possible
Thank you page
- add MailChimp subscription
- must have functioning form
Terms page (this page and privacy page should be merged, using New Style)
Headers/Footers to be PHP includes.
Google analytics code to be in header
Report page (to be generated and emailed)
- will be similar to results page, with additional text and links
The flow of the site must consider current marketing trends and be designed to inspire confidence, professionalism and to convert into sales. A new logo has been developed. Examples of what FMI considers to be “current marketing” would be:
Work must be finished within 4 days of awarding the project. Ability to communicate quickly and efficiently is key.