Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Users can create an account to write about an argument they are currently having with someone. After creating the account, they can post their argument with two simple possible solutions or two pictures.
For example the user would write :
My wife and I wants to go to the movies next Friday night, she wants to see X, I want to see Y. Which one should we go see?
and then provide two answers:
I do not know which of these two shirts I should buy, which one should I choose?
- Picture 1
- Picture 2
- A logged in user should be able to see all the questions they have previously asked (some sort of profile page)
- After all information has been provided, other users (logged in or not) can answer with what they think is the right answer. (the same user should not be able to vote twice on the same question)
- After answering, users should also be able to comment on the question.
- On the main page, we should be able to see ''HOT'' questions (popular), new questions and random questions.
- Users should be able to share the questions on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.