You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The Fall Down is looking for a creative web site designer/firm to update our current website (www.falldownfestival.com) to be a better representation of our music festival, be more visually appealing to our target market of music fans, and provide user friendly ticketing, merchandise sales and social media integration.
Prior experience with B>C and or music & arts web properties preferred
(1) Remodel current website to be a Business to Consumer social media integrated site that has a similar look and feel to the following sites:
(2) Redesign the current website design to be a better representation of our festival: **Further below are examples of websites with similar target audience with appealing design and overall site functionality qualities.
(3) Integrate social media (Facebook, Instagram Twitter, You-Tube) into the new website
(4) Integrated ticketing and merchandise sales in new web site
(5) Online Marketing needs:
a. Google analytics
b. Google webmaster tools
c. Bing Webmaster central
d. Meet W3C coding standards
Additional Priorities (order of importance)
(1) WordPress options
(2) SEO to ensure the fall down website is a top hit when searches are conducted such as “music festivals in New England/CT/NY” “Summer Music Festivals” “Gathering of the Vibes” “Worm Town” “Live Music in CT”
**Website References for Design
Additional Project Description:
03/06/2013 at 16:54 EST
We will not have time to review every bidders profile and generic samples. If you are serious about this project Please send am message with and provide a few specific examples of sites you have designed/built that are not just placeholders unless you think the art is relevant. We are going to prefer vendors who can provide examples that align artistically and functionally with the example sites for which we want similar look and functionality to.