You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We would like to create an e-commerce website for Chinese market.
The webshop will be quiet small (around 20 products) and it’s for baby items.
We have already prepared the content of the shop in 2 languages (English and Chinese).
We would like to have the following sections:
• Home page with the products and different categories of products. Each product has one or multiple photos and a description
• FAQ: Questions and answers
• Contact: form to contact us and send an email. Fields (name, email, phone, free text, captcha [to avoid spam bots])
We have the following requirements:
1. Can specify the qty of items (most of products will be bought by 6 items together to fit a box)
2. Login with QQ and Weibo: no need to create a new account, the visitor can login with his qq or Weibo account. Then he needs to enter his own email if cannot be retrieved from QQ/Weibo API
3. Integration with Alipay for the payment. I don’t have a Chinese or HK company but I would like to collect the money in RMB on a Chinese bank account or Chinese Alipay account (the easiest to do). All the payment will be done through alipay.
4. Template of the website must be good looking on an iPad, iphone, android system (phone and tab). The choice of the CSS is important
5. The website will be in 2 languages. The visitor can change the language if needed. The website will look at the browser properties to choose in which language to display the page at the first connection
6. The items price will be displayed in RMB (chinese yuan)
7. Voucher: we need a system of voucher to have discounted price per item (- 5 rmb for example) or a general discount %
8. Each item can have up to 5 different prices. Each customer is matching a group of customers. Each group of customers has its own set of prices (one of the 5).
9. The admin can add a photo of the prepared parcel to an order. The goal is to confirm that the parcel has been prepared and ready to ship. The customer must be notified by email
10. The admin of the website must flag the orders when they are sent (shipping on going) and give a tracking id of the parcel to the customer. The customer must be notified by email
11. Anonymous orders are possible. A client can order even if he has no account (local website account of qq/weibo account). He must enter his login, pwd, email and an account is automatically created
12. Most items are “free shipping” but for some items a shipping price has to be calculated.
13. Referral system for the future (based on a key in the URL, based on a voucher,..) to be able to calculate commission later on
14. We would like to have the button “I like” to display the page or product on the weibo, qq account of the visitor
An admin interface is needed to manage the website, add products,
Today, a basic version has been developed that includes already the point (1,5,6,8,11,12) but it’s not yet into production.
The version has been developed in Drupal 7 with Ubercart and using all standard modules.
We have issues with the points 2-3-4:
2) Login with QQ/Weibo, the current module doesn’t force the user to enter his email address and it totally confusing for the user. We need something more robust. We got already a QQ API ID for our app for our URL
3) We don’t have Chinese account and we are confused how to go further. We heard that for foreigners there are setup fee and extra commission to pay compared to Chinese company. We would like to find a partner that can setup this alipay system for us and we can share some profits with them. We think that for Chinese web expert it must be an easy task
4) Currently we are using the default template which is not very beautiful. We need a more attractive template and compatible with mobile devices (CSS compatibility). Reuse an existing theme is good enough, no need to develop custom theme.