Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Need a database-centric blindingly fast Website coded.
We need a Social Network/Marketplace coding genius to help us build Website.
We will provide the main design direction and color scheme. All you have to do is to make sure it works perfectly and very FAST.
1-Members create their profile and can also create unlimited groups to place their contacts in.
2-Drag-and-drop photos from one group to another.
2a- Photos scrolling on page
3-Send/receive invitations to join Website.
4-View select postings from members.
5-Create teams, announce events that are integrated w Google maps.
6-Search friends on Website or invite from other portals.
7-Members can list and sell products to fellow members.
8- Members can create Blogs, upload photos, videos and music. Members may charge subscription fee to their fellow members to access these sections or offer them for free.
9- IM, Video-Chat free to members. (You may customize a ready-made open source free script so we can provide IM and Video-Chat features free to our members. Our members however may offer these to their fellow members for free or they may charge them a fee.)
10-Individualized privacy settings.
11-Members can access previous years postings & activities.
12-Members can create Ads and post on the website to geographically targeted audience by interests, gender, age, city, state, country or zip code etc.
13-Cookies, Google Analytics, Adwords integration.
14-All necessary static/dynamic pages.
* Site planned on open architecture (LAMP) so outside games and services providers can hook up (Plug-ins) to our Website and provide games etc to our members.
* Simple WYSIWYG GUI password protected back-end Master Admin & Sub Admin panels.
* Admin has access to all user statistics and interactions for fast and easy graphical analysis and mass emailing.
* All necessary complete documentation in English.
* SEO friendly planning. Run on all major browsers internationally.
NOTES: Main design and Graphic design direction provided. All additional graphics by you with final approval from us.
Additional Project Description:
12/13/2012 at 2:05 EST
CORRECTION: 11-Members can access previous years postings & activities.