You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- Excellent communication skills; spoken and written English
- Organised back-end design structure (so website can be scalable and have more features added by others in the future)
- Good documentation of the website
- Useful and relevant comments in the codes used
- Experience - experience with similar sites highly recommended; please provide links to previous websites
- Providers will be required to sign an NDA, after which more details will be provided.
We require the services of a skilled group of designers and developers to create a social networking site aimed to facilitate interaction between users and businesses.
A clean, easy to follow and intuitive design is required, very much consistent with most Web 2.0 interfaces. We will be working closely with the developer to outline exactly the design that is required, providing examples and support where necessary.
Functionality of the site will include:
- Registration function individual and service provider
- “Wall” similar in purpose to other social networks.
- Edit Profile
- Contact request
- Manage Your Networks
- Request/Post Services
- Search (people or business category)
- Settings and preferences
- Invite Friends (via entering email address or importing contacts from email/social networking sites)
- Recommendations and Reviews
- Respond to Service Request
- Post a promotion
- Manage Requests