You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is a project for a company who can build a social networking website from scratch all custom code:
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MEET TIMELINES OR COMPLETE A WEBSITE LIKE THIS.
PAYMENT 100% ON TIME FOR DELIVERABLE MILESTONES
THIS PROJECT IS A COMPLETE MILESTONE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT AS THE FOLLOWING:
25% - 1st MILES STONE - User Interface All Pages and Layout
25% - 2nd - MILE STONE - BETA - Functional Pages, Test For Error and fixes
50% - 3rd MILE STONE - COMPLETION - Final Ready To Launch
HOME I SEARCH I LIVE SEMINARS I ENTERTAINMENT I VIDEOS I NEWS I JOBS & EVENTS
- Over 25 different signup options (categories based on field of work)
- Sign up using facebook (API)
- Sign up using myspace (API)
- Sign up using twitter (API)
- Main Banner: Link as RSS Feeds or optional banner placement, This links directly with News section of the website.
- Search Users: Age, Name, City, Category, etc
- Live Seminars
- Set release dates which will apply on a timer for when a seminar will go live. Once seminar has gone live then the video is able to be watched again at any point in time and will be listed in our video archive, These videos should allow video functions similar to youtube; fast forward, rewind, pause, play. Change current video format “flash” to something compatible with mobile. (HTML-5)
Entertainment Tab - "Rating System"
This will include 6 sub tabs with a additional 21 sub tabs (Drop down) with categories.
- Uploaded videos by users, or youtube shared videos
- RSS Feeds - Homepage banner
- Option to upload news via CMS
Jobs & Events
Create/View/Delete Jobs and Events
Social networking website needs to be build from scratch with all customer code and custom built CMS. This project is very detailed and has a lot of functions and features.
This site will be similar to a myspace with uploading media, adding friends, messaging users, searching users, API integration for facebook wall, myspace status and twitter tweets. This site involves live seminars which will involve us "admin" via CMS uploading videos and setting release dates for them, timeline will appear and count down when the video will go live, it involves having a video archive that users can scroll through and watch, as well as a separate section which will display all videos uploaded or shared via youtube, etc. Users can purchase music similar to myspace and we have also setup a review (rating system) which needs to be applied.