You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I’m looking to build an online solution to address time consuming maintenance and management of medical research processes currently performed manually. The goal is to create an application that can manage current manual processes online for better organization and efficiency. I’ve listed some of the details below. Please contact me if you need further clarification.
- Social networking capabilities (add other members as connections eg. LinkedIn style)
- Data modeling and design. (Understanding context. Will require many sessions with research staff)
- Data browser, sortable, advanced filtering (eg. Kayak)
- Advanced charts (dynamic, 3d)
- Real-time backend (Livecycle Data Services)
- Supports up to 50,000 entries
- Ability to add, remove, and update entries
- Slick interface
- Compare data attributes of multiple entries
- Built on Flash
- Secure login capability
- Extensible (Can integrate with global applications, databases via web services)
- Data visualization of member connections globally.
- Online uploads and download of data sets.
- Backend stored procedures that can automate recurring maintenance
Can you please let me know if your firm can build this type of solution, timeline and next steps?