- We need a website similar to the GoodMorning website.
- the design (the logo, the design and the main picture on the home page) should be completely different.
- the website should be installed on the domain EbP.fr (credential will be provided).
- a Spanish version of that website should be installed on English-by-phone.es (the Spanish text is ready and will be provided the day that we will start). The design can be the same.
- The contact page should have all the same form.
- IMPORTANT: On the home page, there is a contact form. That form should be connected to our scheduling system on English-by-phone-admin.com. We have the standard code that we use for every of our website. I attached the codes for the English-by-phone.FR website. Please have a look and let me know if it is convenient for you. Note that you will have to adapt these codes to your design.
Currently, this exact code is used on a totally different design: www.english-by-phone.fr (EbP.FR/reg). The codes for the .ES website will be provided the day that we will start the project.
- A favicon will be needed.
- we will provide the exact links to all the icons at the bottom (Facebook, Twitter, RSS... etc) the day we will start the project.
Extra part PHP:
- the website have a "test" part which is working this way:
1) a page presentation for the test with a "login / password" page.
2) the user will have to request a login / password by clicking on the request link in the text (check the link "demandez-en un" in the previous page).
3) the login / password will be sent by email. The default login is the email and the password is random 6 characters.
4) the user will use these credentials to link on the page.
5) once logged in, the user will see 4 pages of 4 "yes / no" questions per pages. All the pages have the same structure. Click here to see the first page.
6) Once the 4 pages finished, a 5th page will offer to send the result by email. The user will click the button to receive a pdf file with the result of the test.
7) The result will be a pdf file edited according to the selections of the user. An example is attached to this email (rapport-1.pdf).