You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
My team currently runs a fantasy sports and sports betting advice operation that is based on Twitter and Facebook. We need to build our own website and need it to have the following features:
LANDING PAGE CONTENTS:
- Large top story image carousel which we would use to publish things like sports picks of the day, fantasy sports injuries, latest fantasy sports news, etc. (updated regularly by us)
- Our twitter feed
- Social engagement taking users to our Facebook/Twitter accounts
1) Free sports picks (updated regularly by us)
2 ) Pricing plans (fairly static)
3) Each of the major four sports should be a subsection
- Each of the above four sports subsections must have these subsections:
a) Player injuries (updated regularly by us)
b) Player rankings (updated regularly by us)
c) Player news (preferably leveraging an existing public fantasy sports news RSS feed) so that we dont need to publish original content and it can be updated around the clock by a source other than our team.
d) Fantasy sports tutorial (fairly static)
e) Pick of the day
f ) Forum for fans to post fantasy and sports betting questions and get answers from us and other fans
- Users must be able to create personal accounts with data like name and email address.
- The personal account must contain history of purchases of "advice packages", and payments for these purchases
- Integrate accepts of paypal payments (we already have a merchant account)
- simple CMS with dashboard/admin page so my team can manage all content on page as well as user accounts
- must build in space for banner and box ads
- chat room for special scheduled chats
- posted articles should have all the bells and whistles of typical CMS sites, ability to include a photo, share on social media like facebook and twitter, recent articles, related articles, comments.
- search of site content
- would like to be able to customize/add/remove the sections and subsections (this does not have to be built into the admin panel, I can go in and do that coding myself, just needs to be clear how it is scalable and fairly simple for a someone with average-to-slightly above average html/css programming skills.
Similiar competitor websites:
http://www.fantasysmacktalk.com/ (I actually love this design the most but I envision a much simpler landing page with less content. I'd be more than happy to base our design very closely off the design of this site, not identical of course, but VERY close)