Need some work done? Post a Project Today
1. From this link, you will find IFSC codes of 39,522 bank branches http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/docs/68774.xls.
2. I need one static html page to provide bank details of one particular IFSC code. In total therefore, I need 39,522 static html pages as output from your side.
3. I should receive your output deliverable of 39,522 html pages in form of zip file. When this zip file is unzipped, all files should be unzipped in this directory structure - /IFSC/
IFSCcode/<Bank name>/<City name>/<Branch name>
4. Contents of every static page should be same in this format http://ifsccode.oyindia.in/adcb-india/adcb0000001.html with Bank Name, Brach Name, IFSC Code, MICR code and Bank Address.
5. HTML title for each static page should be “IFSC code for <Bank Name>, <Branch name> branch”.
6. HTML meta description for each static page should contain “<City name> City <Branch Name> branch details for NEFT/ RTGS transactions”.
7. Heading visible to viewer on top of page should be “<Bank name>, <City> branch IFSC code” in big bold font.
8. Google ads will have to be inserted in all html pages. Adsense ID, page template etc will be shared later with selected bidder.
9. Wherever bank/branch names have multiple words with space inbetween, space should be replaced with hyphen character.
10. A main landing pages needs to be designed in this manner http://ifsccode.oyindia.in/. As illustrated in this link, it should contain links to all banks.
11. Similarly, a landing page is required for every bank.
12. From bank landing page, it should be possible to browse to any city. Eg. http://ifsccode.oyindia.in/abhyudaya-bank.html.
13. From city landing page, it should be possible to browse to any branch. Eg. http://ifsccode.oyindia.in/abhyudaya-bank/branch-m.html.
14. Every static page should contain following tags - <bank name> IFSC, <branch name>, IFSC code, MICR codes, <city name>, branch, NEFT, RTGS.
15. Every page should contain linkback to main landing page at the bottom.
Task will be awarded through escrow. Only bidders with reviews will be considered for this project, others need not apply.