- I want to creat a website platform where people can log in and contribute in a story that is either already started by somebody else or start a new story of their own. the potential write should be asked to check the Copy right clauce saying that all the contents contributed by writes would become the property of this website and may used as deemed appropriate with any further consent. This concent should be a mandatory one without which the write cannot contribute.
- This website could be broadly divided into some cateogries as love stories, war, crime, thriller, adventure etc there could be more than one story going on within in each category.
- Potential writer may choose one or many stories to contribute.
- Each segment that can be added should be max 500 words, after reaching a word limit the write is prompted to start a new segment. That would also mean that only that segment of 500 words would be open for editiing to another person at any given point of time.
-When any write closes any segment, that should be sent to the adminstrator for approval. the adminstrator should have an option to send that piece to any of the registered writers for their feedback or to approve the segment for publishing on the web. There should be anothe check box before submitting the segment asking the writer to confirm that the piece that they have written doesnot resemble any living or dead person and any similarities are not know to the write and are pure coincidental.
- This session which is open for editing should have a timer of 30 minutes and if a third write wants to edit that very segment which is being editied by the second writer at that very moment then the thrid writer should be informed the balance time after which the segment will be avaiable to add or edit. There should be an option of having a draft scrap book for the write. this draft would be saved along with their individual login. This could help the potential writer to continue writing even if it takes more than 30 minutes to write and add the segment when its ready.
Concept is somewhat based on Wikepdia where every body can add on the facts...the difference is that this is a story and they are required to login.
All the editing or additions should either meet the approval of the administrator (that would be me) to be published on web and locked from further editing. This lock could be opened if the potential write is willing to pay a fee (e.g. $ 5 for one locked segment or $15 for 5 locked segment up to a maximum of $25 for all locked segment). This editing would also require confirmation of the administrator to be published. the payment page should clearly mention that even though the write is paying to unlock the locked segment for editing, but that doesn't gurantee that the editied material will be published as it has to meet the administrator's concent.
further details can be discussed later.