You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
SURVEY WEBSITE NEEDED – SECURE SITE – LIMITED USERS
I am on several committees, and we are looking for a website that will easily track votes in regards to matters that come before the committee.
In short, the functionality needs to be:
1. The administrator sets up a Survey or Vote
2. The administrator sends a link to the new survey to the committee. There can be multiple committees, so a drop down box, or tick box
3. Each committee member has their own logon name & password. (max of 20 committee members is fine)
4. Once they are in, they can see how many people have voted, in number & graphical form.
5. They can click to “expand” the results if they want to, prior to voting, or after voting, and see who has & who hasn’t voted, and what their vote is.
6. They click a vote, and confirm that this is what they wish to record, prior to it being completed. Once done, they cannot change it.
7. The time & date each person logs on, and clicks on a vote, is to be recorded & accessible to all parties.
1. The website shows nothing but a logon screen, not matter what page on the website they go to. Without them logging on, no one can see anything on the website.
2. When parties log on
a. Administrator - Can see everything that the “users” can see, but in addition
i. “Create a Survey”. Needs to simply
1. Have the Title, and
2. The date, and
3. The responses available. (Yes, No, Abstain, Not Voted, and “other”.)
4. What committee it is intended for.
ii. “Close a Survey” Once it is closed, no one else can vote, regardless of if they haven’t voted. A survey can be closed due to a majority being reached, or for any other reason.
iii. “Delete a survey”. This is if there is a mistake made by the administrator, or if someone says they want to change their vote, we need to delete the old one & set up a new survey. Once deleted by the administrator, it no longer shows on anyone’s logon at all. It is completely deleted, so a warning pop up must come up for confirmation prior to deleting it.
MORE DETAILS IN THE ATTACHED PDF FILE, DUE TO WORD LIMITATIONS FOR THIS FIELD.