You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need an Israeli or Hebrew teacher to help convert my Hebrew content to a new website. I have an XML export from old tutorial, and now building a membership site. I need someone who is reasonably technical, but not necessarily a programmer.
- Must be able to install my existing Hebrew program on a Windows based system to compare old system to new web-based system
- Must be able to use PHPMyAdmin to update or search mySQL database containing Hebrew words
- Must be able to update WordPress pages using custom shortcodes that I have created
- Must be able to type in Hebrew words with correct Niqudot (limited amount of this work hopefully)
I can create videos of what I need you to do, basically a sample/model that you need to be able to follow. I'd rather have someone with WordPress and PHPMyAdmin skills, but I can explain if needed.
- Nice to be able to create highly quality mp3 recordings as a native speaker
Since this is an hourly rate, I'll probably assign tasks on DotProject, and you will update status of tasks as you progress and finish tasks. The hours per week may very greatly from week to week. I'd like to start with about 20 hours/week.