I am a DJ and Music Producer. I have tracks that I want to give away to people for free.
The process is as follows:
1) I upload the track to SoundCloud.
2) I go to an easy-to-use interface (that YOU will create) and generate a download page.
3) I paste the link to the download page into the "download" button on SoundCloud.
4) I post the link to the track on SoundCloud and put it on Facebook and my other social media sites.
5) People listen to the track and if they like it, they click "dowenload"
6) After clicking "download", they are taken to the webpage that was gererated.
7) They fill in their Name, Email address and Country (I have also signed up with Aweber for this purpose).
8) They are emailed a link to the track. It is a unique link that will only work by clicking it from their email address and is only valid for 48 hours.
That is the whole process. I will need to repeat it many times, each time I want to share a new free track with my fans.
My current SHITTY website is at www.djryanash.com. I have also signed up with Wix. I hope that between all these tools, we can work together to get this working.
The most important part is the technical. They design is relatively easy to get working I think.
Additional Project Description:
10/11/2012 at 4:03 HKT
See the attached picture for a flow chart.