Tour Booking Website

CLOSED
Bids
55
Avg Bid (USD)
$1242
Project Budget (USD)
$250 - $750

Project Description:
Hello,

I need to develop an online tour booking website for customers to book and pay for tours. The website must be mobile compatible. Customers should be able to register and create a log-in so that I are able to rate and review tours and subscribe to our newsletter. I need a user friendly administration panel because I'm not familiar with coding. Here are the details of what I need:
-search bar
-tour categories, tags
-add/edit tours (title, description, itinerary)
-price options (adult/child)
-add photos, slideshow, videos
-calendar date selector
-interactive google map displaying tour locations
-tour reviews and ratings
-booking form (number of adults, number of children, pick-up/drop off location, contact number)
-shopping cart
-coupon code option
-customer must accept privacy policy/terms and conditions in order to book
-only charge customer 10% deposit of total (they will pay the rest directly to the tour company on the day of the tour)
-automatically calculate the total customer pays at check-out (10%) and their remaining balance (90%) (similar to hostelworld.com checkout process)
-paypal checkout
-create/print vouchers
-send confirmation email

Please let me know if you're interested and send me a message for further discussion.

Thanks,

Caitlin

Additional Project Description:
05/15/2013 at 19:03 IST
-*Paypal, Visa, MasterCard payment gateways
-"Like us on Facebook" button


05/16/2013 at 7:12 IST
-admin must be able to set availability calendar for each tour

-*Correction - Customers should be able to register and create a log-in so that *they are able to rate and review tours and subscribe to our newsletter.


05/19/2013 at 18:35 IST
-users should be able to "Sign in with Facebook"
-users should be able to "Add to Wishlist"
-website should support multiple languages and currencies

Skills required:
CSS, eCommerce, PHP, Software Architecture, Website Design
About the employer:
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.


$ 1134
in 30 days
$ 515
in 30 days
$ 927
in 25 days
$ 1030
in 8 days
$ 2371
in 21 days
$ 1546
in 30 days
$ 1015
in 30 days
$ 3092
in 40 days
$ 1157
in 30 days
$ 1546
in 30 days