You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is a relatively small assginment and urgent needed on 15th UK Midnight
You will design and implement a web site that allows visitors to view questions and answers to those questions posted by registered users. The site is therefore similar in nature to stackoverflow.com, ask.com, answers.yahoo.com and so on.
When a user is logged in they can post new questions and answers to existing questions.
The site can have one or more administrative users who are also able to delete questions and answers.
You can assume that information about registered users is available – you do not need to support registration of new users.
The site will have
• a home page
• a login page
• a page which shows a selected question and its answers
• a page where a user can enter and post a question
• a page where a user can enter and post an answer to a selected question
Each page will have a header pane, a navigation pane and a content pane
• the header pane contains the site name/logo and details of the user if they are logged in
• the navigation bar contains links to other pages in the site and the links that are displayed depend upon the user’s current status
• the content of the content pane depends upon the page that the user is currently viewing
The home page will display a table of the 10 most recently posted questions in reverse chronological order. For each question the table contains
• the question text
• the user who posted the question
• the date/time the question was posted
• the number of answers that have been posted for the question
The user can click on a question to go to a page containing the question and its answers.
Information about the user's current status (whether they are logged in, their username and their role) will be stored in
PHP session variables.
User, question and answer data will be stored in a mySQL database.
You will need to decide how you allow an administrator to delete questions and comments. When a question is deleted its associated comments are also deleted.