You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is a project for B2B-B2C travel portal which we want to get developed in Codeigniter PHP . We have HTML ready for the website design and need someone to only code this for us and built it for us.
1. I want you to carefully analyze this PDF which I have attached with this project and prepare me a project proposal for the website along with all the terms and conditions and SLA clearly.
2. i would be only interested in what have you done in travel industry and any referal project for the travel industry would be appreciated.
3. No-Upfront payments for the projects will be made, Only the milestone payments will be made for the project and no payment will be released before the completion of the project. If the project is not achieved as per the expectation, we will also not tolerate any dispute and if you make a bid on the project, you abide by this rule as the same will be used as a evidence against you, if you make a dispute. We are not here to buy any crap from you. We want the quality work done and would be happy to pay you a good amount for quality work but no money for the UN-satisfactory work. We do not want to buy scrap and we will not pay anything for it. Once you BID on the project and accept it, you also accept that you will not make any dispute on the project.
5. The project needs to be completed before 30th September 2013 at any cost. Any Delays will not be tolerated as we will award the project only to the team or company, who can ensure the timelines and follow the strict deadlines.
6. The project needs a heavy data optimization so that it loads faster on the normal hosting servers and must follow the MVC structure, the project needs to be built on the latest version of Codeigniter and mysql and should use HTML5 for designing so that the site is also mobile optimized. If your company can create this website as per our expectations, we would also be happy to provide you the on-going SEO work along with the development of Mobile Application for Android, iOS, Blackberry and Nokia which is planned in the next level by December 2013.