I am looking for a web designer to help me create a site that gives the users these specific options.This website will be directed towards a popular new online multiplayer game that was just released. I am trying to create a website that will allow the user to list his/her character items that were recently sold on the games real money auction house. This will allow the user to keep track of his/her items in a more organized format and give other users who are viewing the website a good idea of recently sold items and what current price they are being sold at in the games economy.
1. User has the ability to create an account and has the option to pay a subscription fee to view more optional parts of the website.
2. Once logged in user will be given option choices which they are able to select along with the option to upload a photo of the users specific Item.
3. Once user selected the item breakdown and checks off the optional photo upload selection they will then be prompted with a text box asking them for the time the item was submitted to the auction house. The options will then be submitted and organized and placed into a live excel spreadsheet which is view able on the main website in real time.
4. The live part of the website needs to list Item Name,Item characteristics,item photo(optional),user name, most recent date that the item was sold.
5. The website ideally would like to have an administration control panel which will give admins the option to approve submissions and place a check mark on the live part of spreadsheet.
More details can be provided on request.
Could potentially turn into a seasonal webmaster position if project is completed correctly.