We have a incomplete VBulletin Forum and unfortunately our previous programmer disappeared. Now there are some works pending which are needed to be done.
This is the site where we need the Forum.
This is the incomplete forum.
Here are the tasks to be completed.
1. When the link is opened the forum should be opened with showing the forums like the link (http://www.pokerguru.in/test_forum/forum/forum.php). Currently it is opening a login box.
2. Top navigation should be similar to the rest of the site (http://www.pokerguru.in/beta/ ) with proper links. I mean to say if anybody clicks on the link in top navigation he should go to other pages of the site.
3. If you enter any forum from (http://www.pokerguru.in/test_forum/forum/forum.php) you have to select Thread display options.
4. You have to make the content area design to have a rounded corner white background like the rest site. (http://www.pokerguru.in/beta/)
5. You have to change the color scheme of the page where the threads are shown.
6. When a player profile is clicked anywhere in the forum the site player profile page should open.
7. VBulletin Blog customization like the mock up attached.
8. Blog feed (xml or something) generation for the site. You can see if you go to the following link.
We are a website development company in Kolkata, India and we need very good and reliable freelancer who knows commitment. If you do this project well we will keep a long term relation. We have projects of Magento, Joomla, VBulletin.
**You have to start working by tonight 3rd Feb (Indian Time) and will have to complete by tomorrow evening as I know there are not a lot of work**