You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please indicate if you are a company.
TBST is a digital agency that has services 2 main markets. We provide production and strategic resources to advertising agencies and also develop and manage online presences for small to medium enterprise.
We deal with a high turnaround of varied work and are looking for a solid and versatile web developer with extensive experience in open source technologies.
You will primarily be working with Wordpress, however a part of the job may also include the development of HTML emails and stand-alone landing pages.
Your work must be semantic and follow best practice, as well as considerate of security, accessibility and mobile devices.
To be considered for the position you must provide a portfolio of your WordPress development.
Please submit a portfolio of work for consideration including:
**Note: all code must be valid and semantic.
1. Provide these to be considered for the role:
a. Latest work
b. 3 or more examples of Wordpress web sites you have built
c. Examples of other development
d. The largest project you have worked on
a. Facebook application
b. Flash animations
c. Mobile device application / game
Please answer the following General Questions:
1. Please indicate your working availability:
Fulltime / Part time / Freelance
2. Salary Expectations:
Please indicate what you are looking for
3. What is your local time zone? Are you willing to work in Australian (UTC/GMT +11 hours) time zone?
4. Describe your current employment status and current employment plans.
5. Do you use Frameworks, If so which ones?
6. Please list any other relevant skills or platforms you are familiar with:
Please feel free to include any questions for us in your response to this job request.