You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- Want a responsive website created, HTML5 and Css3 ideally
Mockup of the what kind of design i want can be found at my app (mycheck.herokuapp.com)
- something that scales well like (http://mobile.grabone.co.nz)
Simple and effective, ease of use, bright is what im wanting
- Users will be able to login and view transaction history including reports they have previously purchased. Need to be able to login as an admin to manage this (view statistics on what has been purchased, reset user passwords etc)
- Need to be able for the users to pay by Paypal and Credit card, so payment gateway will need to be added
Need to send these details to an API for a number of different request and display these to the user, store the information against the logged in user and and email them.
details of what the users can search for is on the (mycheck.herokuapp.com site)
Note that The B2G channel is provided via web services over an Internet Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and the API must support HTTP connection via SSL..
Also need to have
Ping and change password
Will work in a similar way to checkvin.com.au but with a greater range of services including what is on the test site (testpage.com.au site):
- Need to be able to retrieve the search results and display them which will then be emailed to the user.
- Want the site mobile orientated , large bright buttons, easy to acess and get around the site, colour scheme, Green , Yellow, blue
No hosting has been bought yet so let me know what you need, also going to have access to a "test" API interface will be available some time after initial award of the job. This can be discussed
Interface spec doc is attached.
So to wrap it up i need the following;
API request and receive
Any questions just ask, further details can be provided, just PM.
Additional Project Description:
02/13/2013 at 13:44 IST
Also need the usual social media stuff, links to Twitter, FB, Linkedin, i assume that it would be part of building the website but wanted to make sure it was included