You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Web & Digital Media Manager
The Manager of Web & Digital Media is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the company websites. The candidate has a strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in Web content, usability, architecture, development and design.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a Web team & process. Provide excellent management and leadership to the Web & Digital Media staff and work collaboratively with internal teams.
• Market and present web/digital strategies to diverse audiences, manage multiple projects and (maintain schedules and budgets).
• Excellent web/digital media project management and estimating experience.
• Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• 5+ years, plus 2 years management experience of Web team/projects
• BA or MFA Digital Media, Interaction Design, or related degree
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Required, advanced knowledge of the following:
• Macromedia suite: Dreamweaver MX 2004, Flash, ColdFusion, Contribute
• Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• W3C Web standards, WAI, ADA & Sections 508 and 504 compliance
• Preferred-XML, AJAX, RSS, PHP, ASP, SQLserver, ActionScript, Flash rich internet applications
Applicants must be willing to relocate to the tropical island of "Mactan" in Cebu, Philippines. For the duration of the contract.
Salary is negotiable.