You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Online Dance Company is looking for a web tech support person (or team) that could help us with the following tasks:
1. Web site set up, administration and maintenance (static html and CSS - current pages were built with Adobe Dreamwaver)
2. Html coming soon, squeeze and sales pages (with video). Please see examples below.
Coming soon html page: http://onlinedancecompany.com/Hip-Hop-coming-soon.html
Squeeze page: http://onlinedancecompany.com/old_html_pages/index.html
Sales page: http://onlinedancecompany.com/old_html_pages/salespage.html (this is just a sample, copy is not finished yet)
3. Administration of company's Google applications (http://www.google.com/apps/), focused on email accounts, redirects etc; company's domains (http://www.crazydomains.com.au/) and server (http://www.hostgator.com/)
4. Facebook Fan page custom HTML pages / tabs
5. Blog set up and maintenance
6. Survey monkey surveys (set up and maintenance)
7. Graphic design using Adobe suite and Cover Professional program (http://www.indasoftware.com/coverpro/) - optional as we'd be happy to outsource this to somebody else)
8. (Optional): the team can also build current and new pages on some CMS platform (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress) to optimize future workflow and provide company more self-administration with the content.
9. Good SEO knowledge is a must! As it is to be constantly updated on what's currently working on Google
To qualify for this job you have to:
- have at least 3 years experience and show us a few similar projects you've done in the past
- be able to follow simple instructions, work independently and be able to communicate well in English and available for Skype conversations (that might be outside of your working hours when absolutely necessary)
- basic knowledge of Nanacast would be preferred (but not essential)
- must be reliable, trustworthy and flexible with your hours especially during launching periods
- have excellent and reliable internet connection and equipment
- you should live and breath programming and dream in code :)
- grasp concepts quickly and not afraid to ask questions until the projects are 100% clear.
- be available for short notice jobs as it can happen we'll need some urgent jobs done asap
- being a team of 2 or more people would be advantage as you'd be our only web tech support. However, we will need to work with the SAME designer every time. (Unless the designer is sick or absent for some other reason)
Some of the projects we're planning will happen in the next few weeks. If we like your bid and skills we might get started right away. We are hoping to bring the chosen bidder many future projects. As my company grows, we will give you the opportunity for making higher bids by letting you know that you can bid higher in the future.
I know NOTHING about programming so do not apply unless you can cope with that ;. This job is casual/part time job.
Prefer payment via paypal on monthly bases
How to apply:
Send email email@example.com with any of the following that you can provide (if available) as well as anything extra that you think will make you stand out.
-Portfolio / examples of work. We're only interested in the work the work YOU have done and not a portfolio of work other than your own and exclusive to you. When applying please tell me why you feel you are a good fit for this job
-Explain what you're good at, what you enjoy and why you love programming
-Your hourly rate and the price you would charge for the following html sites if you would create:
a. code, seo or
b. code, seo and graphics
If we like what we see then we'll organize a Skype call to verify we'd both like to work together and we can communicate well with each other. At this conversation we'd like you to tell us your idea of how we will work together.
Looking forward to work with you ;)