We currently have a basic web site set up with Cart2Cart trial software on a separate server. It is loaded with the products, descriptions, photos and meta tags (you won’t need to do anything with the products).
This is the scope of the items to be completed as a part of your bid on this project:
- You will need to activate the standard free Cart2Cart software.
- Transfer this demo web site from the temporary server to a new lower cost server
- Lay out the web site per the attached graphic
- Create a custom graphics package for the site to be comparable to the competitors sites listed later in this document.
- Turn on and set up all of the appropriate sections of the shopping cart
- Secure the web site from hackers and spam
- Optimize for SEO and mobile devices
- Set up Google analytics
- Set up a site map that automatically updates as changes are made
- Activate and install shipping data for UPS, Fed Ex, USPS and a motor freight co.
- Set up PayPal, Google, Moneybookers, Authorize.net & Amazon for payments
- Install secure payment capability plus logo and customer validity testing spot
- Set up the blog, featured product, new product, photo gallery, testimonial, polling, gift registry, slider and live chat help features
- Edit one template image for the slider and create a similar slider image template
- Insert photos and text to slider image templates to create 8 more slider images
- Set up abandoned cart email to send to customers not completing purchases
- Set up links to Facebook, twitter and Pinterest
- Post products onto Google Products, MSN Shopping, Live Products and TheFind.com then set up automatic updates.
For your reference: Here is the main company that I feel is doing a great job presenting similar products & effectively using the capabilities of a web site: www.bbopokertables.com I would be very happy if our web site looks as good as BBO's and is as effective when this project completed
Here is BBO’s same products in a separate web site (this way they can tie up more of the Google's top ranking spots) Also, they don't care if a customer buys a Rockwell table on one site or a London table on the other site since they get the business for the same table either way. http://www.custompokertables.com/
Here are the web sites of some of the higher class competitors in my business:
I am willing to make changes to the above if there are compelling reasons or a better solution.
As a follow on additional project, I would like to get any suggestions of additional things I should consider having done to the site to make it more effective.