Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Event Website under WP
Building up and designing a wordpress blog to accompany an event. The target is to provide visitors with additional information on the subjects of the conferences. As blog CMS Wordpress is obligatory.
Request for Design and Setup
1. The design should be orientated to the colour values, general appearance and “look& feeling” of the event organisers own general and organisation website. See ( colour values, form of navigation)
2. If possible an existiting/available theme working out this basic “look and feel” should be implemented/modified.
3. Space for standard banner presentation and integration of Adrotate Plugin
4. Space for Widgets of Partners (standard WP formats ), Google Plus, Twitter, FB widgets etc. to be included
5. Download Area as a Side Widget to be integrated
6. Site should be bilingual German English
7. Navigation/menu points: exactly as old website, connected static pages, Homepage also a static page.
8. Menu points will be pages - static - except 2 areas
9. Dynamic Area 1 and new menu point “NEWS”, here WP articles to be displayed:
a. in a list/overview form (excerpts)
b. as articles list
c. as article, with picture, video, Youtube, audio, slideshare etc options.
d. article search function
e. with sharing options (sharaholic or other plugin)
10. Dynamic Area 2: EVENT: Visitors/Exhibitors Entry Forms, Lists and Detail views for participants/exhibitors to be embedded on pages - built on respective WP plugins (Given options: Gravity Forms, Wufoo available, or eventually by iframe or code embed from external mysql/php source or API,)
NOTE: Processing of images as well as titles/texts for pages, menu texts, etc. will be done by ourselves. We need only design (general appearance, “theme” with basic structure like navigation, widgets, pages, article format, excerpt, plugins.). If you suggest us to use Themeforest or other theme you just have to adapt it to our needs.