You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to build a relationship with a proficient Magento developer.
I have the below changes to be made now. However i will require more work on an ongoing basis.
• Submit button on contact page not visible (http://www.standun.com/contacts/contacts/)
• If shipping to Ireland is > €100 then the only shipping option that should be visible is FREE SHIPPING. If shipping to UK is > €150 then the only shipping option that should be is FREE SHIPPING. If shipping is to EUROPE, USA or REST OF THE WORLD and is > €200 then the only shipping option that should be visible is FREE SHIPPING
• When country chose in Ireland the user should not be asked for their postcode
• Create a Sitemap in keeping with the look of other pages on the site and include all pages and categories (these should be dynamic) within this site map.
• Make the http://www.standun.com/get-to-know-us page consistent with all the other pages on the site e.g http://www.standun.com/faqs
• Add a Pinterest icon to 2 locations on the site (http://www.standun.com/contacts and http://www.standun.com) and a link in the footer of http://www.standun.com
• Repair “upsell” and “cross-sell” on the website (e.g http://www.standun.com/aran-sweaters/childrens-aran-sweaters/carraig-donn-childrens-white-aran-sweater.html) formatting is incorrect
• Create a special offers page where products can be updated from the CMS. The special offers page should have some attractive design and a list of products that can be updated
• Create an “Awards” page where there is a list of images and text for awards won by the business. There will be approx. 6 awards. This page should be in keeping with the look of the site.
• Alignment of top bar on search page needs to be fixed. The bar is too far to the right