1. Our current site is showing its age and requires an update. Our site is www.katoo.co.uk and we are seeking a look along the lines of www.graphicmail.co.uk and www.emarketingrx.com. It shouldn't of course be the same but the look will give you an idea of what we are thinking. We do not require a new logo and our colours should remain along our existing lines.
The site should be fully uploaded and ready to run with instructions on how the site is designed and how changes can be made by us if required. I would draw your attention to our 'Sign Up' section which requires email authentication and a 'captcha' element. The email verification includes a link that takes them to our sign-up page. Once they complete the subscription form they are sent an email and an email is sent to our admin indicating a new sign up - it might be useful if you sign up yourself and see what is required.
It is our front end only that requires updating i.e. everything up to but NOT including the LOGIN screen and beyond.
2. There are less than 20 pages that require updating including the search engine index page.
3. All pages, especially the landing, page should be eye catching and up to date and the rest have a similar format/look/feel.
4. Comprehensive use of style sheets should be used in order to reduce time spent on page updates.
5. Relevant coding for Google analytics should be included.
6. Our Blog page does NOT require any work as this is independent of our site.
7. We would require a number of designs for consideration and alterations as requested although we do not envisage this to be an issue.
8. You should be able to demonstrate your work by way of your own server.
9. We do not wish any php/asp code or Flash to be used.
10. Updates/bug fixes should be available up to 30 days after payment completed.
11. The site should be completed within 10 days of being awarded.
12. We do not wish the site to be generated using any third party software, Joomla/Wordpress for example.
Please note that generic replies will be ignored as our last post for this project resulted in much wasted time and effort with coders who had not read the requirements before bidding.