You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please note the last listing was in error and the price should have been GBP NOT USD.
Scope of website.
The website I would like developed is for our Turbo remanufacturing company and we have a sideline of parts that we want to sell online as well , the main components are as follows but there WILL be things that come up as we start into the project that might involve a little bit more coding / work but it will be minor .
I am going to provide 90% of the spec and the other 10% will be anything that comes up , please bear in mind the missing 10% when you give quotes as I want a all in price .
• The website will consist of a normal website front page (or more ), a shopping cart will also be needed , but the landing page (index.php) should not be a cart page.
• An outside vendor will be used to retrieve car data based on the car registration number input by the user
• The data received by the vendor will be saved in its entirety in a separate local database just to service repeat requests
• The data received will be used to call up relevant information from a database that we will have populated with turbo information.
• User will be given multiple options to select what they want to do and based on their answer the relevant information will be displayed.
• I am not a designer but will provide the relevant images / data required BUT the website DESIGN & WORKFLOW will be down to you and it needs to be custom and look like you thought about it.
• To help with your quotation please visit www.BTNTURBO.CO.UK to get a rough idea of what I am doing and the type of website I want , I particularly like the way they pop up the details of the turbo and would like something similar or better but we will take it a stage further and customers should be able to place an order , get a quote , request a call back etc from here also.
• Backend should use MYSQL as the database engine
• SEO & Google analytics is a must so you must be able to tweak the web pages accordingly but not in a spammy way.
• The shopping cart will have all the admin / backoffice modules incorporated so there is not a lot to do there
• I will want the shopping cart database amended to reflect the data / labels we will use in our project .
• I will need full documentation to go with this project in the code and hardcopy.
Customer facing requirements.
1) Website design – similar to another but not a exact copy.
2) Database Backend -- MYSQL
3) Calling data from remote service provider --CARWEB
4) Backend , Cart Ordering system configured to include our requirements (turbo)
5) Email / form facility / encrypted
6) SEO function
7) Google analytics
8) Payment system (credit card , paypal , sagepay)
1) Login required to access these functions
2) Data import facility to populate database—using CSV
3) Manual entry requirement to populate / update database – define fields
4) Photographs of turbo in database
5) Pricing information
6) Create Invoices for orders
1) Create database of all vehicle searches
2) Create database of all requests received
3) Create a separate database of information received from CARWEB
1) Full reporting system with print capability
Thanks for looking.