You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The goal of this project is to create a website that includes two main features.
There are two main actors using the website:
1. Building Architects
2. Technicians also known as Draftsmen
Both Architects and Draftsmen should apply / register online at this website for using it. After manual verification of their credentials their logins will be activated. After the activation Architects and Draftsmen can use the website for Crowdsourcing and Collaboration.
Crowdsourcing: Architects should be able to post a project spec outlining the requirements of the technical drawings for which they are inviting bids from the Draftsmen.
Once an Architect posts a project spec it should be visible to all the registered Draftsmen. The Draftsmen are then able to bid for this project by giving a quote of the amount they would be charging the architects, in case they win the project.
The Architect then selects the best bid (depending on factors including the price quoted by the draftsmen, their reputation/rating etc). Once the bid is confirmed the Architect agrees with Draftman a payment schedule for the completion of the project. The website should link with paypal to complete the payments.
Collaboration: Once a bid is selected, the Architect and the Draftsman can collaborate using this website to discuss in real time the status of the project. The collaboration facility should include audio, video conferencing facilities.
In parallel to the audio, video collaboration, a split screen feature should allow the Draftsman and Architect to share building drawings (in pdf format) being developed in the course of the project and simultaneously be able to use a red pen marker to highlight changes needed to the drawings.
The drawings can either be located on one of the actors computer or can be stored in the cloud.
Product Versions / Tiers:
It should be possible to enable or disable certain functionality depending on the plan that the Architects or Draftsmen have signed up. E.g.: For some users video collaboration may not be possible because of the specific plan they signed up for while applying for registration on the website.
At the minimum 3 versions should be available: Basic, Professional, Enterprise.
Detailed Features: (To further clarify the project brief above)
- Able to create and manage account information
- Secure Client Web Interface right from sign in until sign out
- Robust measures in place to prevent account hacking
- Best Practices
- Getting Started
- User Guides
- Ability to provide feedback on product issues and enhancements
- Desktop versions: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS
- Mobile versions: Android, iOS
Server/Back End Maintenance:
- Regular backup of data
- Maintenance Policies in place
- Server redundancy
Client/Front End Devices
- Web platform optimised for IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- User Interface conforming to best practices
- Targeted advertising
- Able to rate clients after project completion
- Able to recommend potential companies capable of completing the projects
- Paypal style e-commerce interface to handle payments
- Able to electronically sign non-disclosure agreements containing terms and conditions
- Crowdsourcing features to advertise, bid, select projects
Conferencing and Collaboration
- Email, presence, audio, video conferencing
- Able to record audio/video sessions
- Real Time Collaboration using desktop, file
- Sharepoint style document management
- Able to edit and store files in the cloud
- Able to support file types: Micosoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe pdf, Jpeg, CAD drawings
- Able to mark up documents and add comments
- Support different internet line speeds
Please see attached spec for complete details.