1. On the “Messages” page create a new page call “Archived” that will show all archived messages. The Archived page design will be similar to the Inbox page but will only show deleted messages. Then change the name and order of titles to the following: Inbox, Compose, Sent, and Archived. Add an “Archive”, “Mark as Read”, and “Mark as Unread” buttons that will appear only when a message is selected or highlighted in the Inbox
2. Replace the refresh icon with a small Calendar icon. The new icon will have the same color as the other icons. Adjust all icons so that they all have the dimensions and then change icons order to: Calendar icon, Globe icon, Message icon, Profile icon
3. Create and link the following sub tabs:
a. My Calendar and Calendar Report under Calendars (My Calendar will be linked to the private calendar while Calendar Report will be linked to the current Calendar page)
b. My Events under Events will be linked to the current Events page
c. Guest List under Guests will be linked to the current Guests page
d. My Capacities under Capacity will be linked to the current Capacity page. Also please change the “Capacity” tab name to “Capacities”
e. My Forms under Capacity will be linked to the current Form page
f. My Payments under Capacity will be linked to the current Payments page
4. Create new “Public Event” and “Public Profile” pages as shown on the attachments (Public Event Page and Public Profile Page). Both pages will be retrieving their information from various other pages. Link the Public Event to the open button on the “My Event” page and the Public Profile to the open button on the “Guest List" page
5. Create a new “Calendar Name” field above the “Event Name” on the “Create New Event “page. This field will be a drop down list of all previously created calendar (list should be in chronological order). When creating a new event, the user can decide what calendar to put it on. Ensure that on the “Calendars” page, each calendar will only display events that were assigned to it.
6. On the “Create New Event” move added pictures below the “Choose File” button as shown on the “Attached pictures” attachment. There will be an arrow at each end to allow the user to navigate through the pictures. Also allow users to also attach different types of files (Audio, Video...)
7. Add an “Add to Event” button on the “Guests” page. This will allow users to select guests and add them to an event. When you click on "Add to Event" you will be presented with a pop, showing the list of events that you can add guests to. After you are done selecting events and click on "Add to Event", you will be asked if you want to send an invitation to your guests. If the answer is yes, you are presented with a pop up box similar to the compose message, that says "Invitation Messages". The title will be the name of the event and the recipients will be ones previously added to the event an Invitation"
8. On the profile page change the following “Account Information” fields order to Account Name, Account Type, Business Name, Industry, and Password. Industry is a new field that will include a drop down list of various choices (See “Industry List” attachment”).
9. Add an up and down arrow next to each calendar name (just like the one that is on the event page). Expending the calendar will display all event within that calendar while collapsing the button will hide the list