I want a website created for a company formation website. I have my own template page and initial design which can be seen here:
To give you an idea of the project then you can look at some of my competitors site.
To create the website and order system to order and incorporate a new company from start to finish.
The process is:
1. Check that company is available through Companies House.
2. Create account with all personal and company details.
3. Make payment through Sagepay /Paypal and 3D secure(sagepay.com).
4. Complete online details of registered office, directors, shareholders, etc.
5. Submit the company and other details to companies house for company formation.
6. When the order is completed then the client with automatically get a few PDF documents to say that the company is being formed, the company is incorporated with attached document, etc..
Companies submission for companies details and code can be found here:
1. You will need to create backed for my submit forms both for client and admin with payment integration.
2. Postcode lookup on all addresses. - craftyclicks.co.uk
3. Complete validation for the order process and create help bubbles for order pages.
4. Complete the payment integration - Sagepay.com - payment cards and Paypal.
5. Add in buy it now buttons on the shelf page. This should be controlled in the backend admin section. I can show you an example of this.
So the whole process works from company search, through to order then completing company details to backend. Correct any CSS/HTML and cross browser issues.
To help you in this project I have the following sites that I have access to all the code, etc.
In any PMB then please explain how you will complete this project so it will make it easier for me to choose the winning bidder.
My budget for this project is USD 600