You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Website/Software needed for NPO
Non Profit Organization helping city youth, and church ministries needs to have a new website designed with the following requirements below.
The requirements below must be met with software platforms of either CiviCRM, SalesForce, Sugar CRM or Liferay. Software must be adaptable, forward looking and feature rich both for the website as well as for the management backend.
1. Contractor or company must be able to provide an ongoing support package to deal with any issues which may arise, and also refine any aspects of the application as needed.
2. Be able to provide webmaster support to maintain content on the site.
3. Will coordinate with an onsite person to develop timelines and integration.
4. Be able to provide basic training support.
5. Previous experience with building NPO software, or understands the particular needs of NPO will be preferred.
Of the above only number 1 is a requirement. The others can be mentioned and prices quoted for that.
1. Website integration to allow for different parts of the organization to collect information and utilize it effectively. The website must be able to have different sections and different member levels. For example, we have a preschool and an outreach program. Site to be setup that all the information is kept in one place, but divided based on membership. Main City Gate site with information in general, and when members login different aspects of the site open up to allow them to interact with the site, and have information that is relevant for them. Preschool parents, and kids could have their own community and pages, while Urban Hands, and OST would have the same as well as any other branches of City Gate, or groups that would interact with City Gate. Members would also be able to interact with other members of their particular interest. They would include wiki's communication, documents, blog etc. User's would have their own areas to work from as well. Basically this would be a main site for the organization as a whole, but subsites for all the different arms of the organization for their various communities, and needs.
2. Project management. To allow members of the organization to collaborate and work together on projects as well as utilize volunteers. Repository for documents and information for different parts of the organization. Perhaps webdav access to allow access from desktops of the staff.
3. Accounting some sort of accounting integration, or ability export/import information with quickbooks for NPO.
4. Contact Management – This would need to be contact management done very well much like SalesForce NPO, and CIVICRM does well already.
5. Fundraising and fundraising campaigns - This would need to be campaigning and fund raising management done very well much like SalesForce NPO, and CIVICRM.
6. Accept CC and registration of members for different programs.
7. Volunteer management - keep track of time spent, scheduling, as well as maybe project management access to allow for remote volunteers to be involved and monitored with onsite staff ie grant research, fundraising research etc.
8. Inventory management - keep track of inventory of the organization based on grant purchases as well as what is available on site. This would allow reallocation of assets as well as site coordinators to work with other site coordinators to move assets around. Record consumption of assets as well.
9. Grant application tracking. Track Grant proposals, as well as stay on top of renewal processes.
10. Track capacity building processes.
11. Track employee timesheets and scheduling.
12. Asset management and scheduling - ability to schedule the use of assets whether it be conference rooms, equipment, vehicles, etc.
Provide various pricing levels for required levels of service.