You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project requires an experienced website developer, who can create a website which is able to generate at least $30-50 USD daily using Google AdSense.
The website must be fully operational and should comply with the terms of service as published by Google. You can select the niche.
These are the requirements:
- Write SEO optimized content, fully configure and update the website as needed to continue generating money.
- You must follow Google AdSense rules and regulations.
- Website/AdSense must have 100% organic traffic clicks. (No bots, automated or traffic exchanges, traffic buying/trading sites or paid services.)
- Do not use any illegal methods to drive traffic generate clicks onto the website.
- No pharma, violence, gambling, adult related content as dictated by AdSense rules.
- Site must generate income for the long term with AT LEAST $30-$40 USD daily.
- Design must be attractive and optimized to attract people to click on the ads.
- Website should be designed in a semi-professional looking way.
- The website must be AdSense optimized.
- The website must be able to be tracked with Google Analytics.
- The website must be able to allow users to "register".
A Google account will be provided to access AdSense and Analytics. The web hosting will be provided, but you must supply the domain name which should be selected based on the niche you choose for the website. The domain may not be longer than 20 characters and may only contain letters. The domain you supply must be transferable to our host and we will control the domain.
Your bid will be paid in full after...
- All terms have been met successfully.
- We receive at least $30 from Google AdSense for 30 consecutive days.
You will be paid your full bid, plus 25% of the Google AdSense earnings after 30 days from the date you complete the project and the website is approved by us.
This project must be completed within 30 days from the date your bid is accepted. Additional work can be done if the site fails to bring in the required revenue, however the additional work will not result in extra compensation.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Please explain how you plan to generate traffic to the website. You may use any legal methods to generate traffic. This includes AdWords (which may be used using the Google account we provide), social media, SEO, etc.
- Please provide at least 2 other projects that you have designed and developed that earn revenue.
- Optional, but recommended: Provide references whom we can contact that can verify your work.
Additional work may be available if you are successful with this project.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: A professional logo must be created for the website and the logo must relate to the niche of the site.
MAXIMUM BID THAT WILL BE ACCEPTED: $250
Additional Project Description:
03/12/2013 at 6:39 BDT
Unfortunately, we will not be paying any milestones prior to the project's start. The first milestone payment will not occur until after the project is completed and we have approved it. We apologize for this, but we want to make sure that you are motivated to build us a website that can really earn the revenue we desire. Thanks for your consideration with this project.
ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT PAYMENT: As mentioned in the original description, we will NOT accept bids higher than $250. You have the potential of receiving up to $500 with this project, perhaps more, with ad revenue. Please do not bid higher than $250.
We are ultimately looking for the lowest bidder. We will glance at your profile, but if you are new to Freelancer.com, we will still take you into consideration and have a little chat.