You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking to upgrade www.TechJobLinks.com. It uses PHP, HTML and MySQL.
www.TechJobLinks.com – is an Information Technology job posting website,
It is about 10 years old. It has been free since its inception.
The History the website.
I designed and coded the original website in HTML. I hired a web developer. He was upgrading it when he was placed in jail in Argentina. I hired a remote developer in India to complete the website upgrade. He coded in PHP and never completed.
• Employers did not post their company information or contact info in job postings
• Candidates did not include their contact information on resumes
• The intent was that staff would review people that apply for jobs and only forward the ones that were good matches to the employer.
• If the employer was interested in the candidate, the candidates contact information was provided along with an agreement that if the candidate was hired, there would be an hourly referral paid to TechJobLinks.
• We had several employers that hired candidates and paid the hourly referral fee.
Over the years, because of the work that was involved the original model was abandoned and we asked employers to put their contact information in the job postings and they could deal directly with the candidates. We abandoned the idea of the referral fee.
There are a lot of tasks that have been done manually since the sites origin:
• New employers register with basic information and then must be approved to allow their jobs to be posted.
• All job postings are reviewed and then approved manually then allowed to be posted.
• Anyone registered or not could view job postings
• New candidates were supposed to have to provide basic information and a resume to register.
• If a candidate did not want to register, they could click on an email link and apply directly for the position.
• Manually run a “cron” job and employers reeive an email that they should delete the job or renew it.
• Manually run a “cron” job that deletes jobs that are over 75 days old.
Would like to see the manual tasks automated.
Change to site to a site that employers would pay to post jobs. They would pay for each job posting or could purchase a package of postings.
The site has the ability to “search resumes” but it was not done correctly.
Need to make it so that resumes are searchable by employers.
The Admin Panel needs reworking.
Looking for someone that would code and then serve as webmaster. Would be willing to make a part owner.